The Traveling Cheeseboard would love
to teach YOU about cheese!
The history and tradition behind the cheese is as important as the cheese itself…
- Getting to know where a product comes from.
- How it is made.
- What beverage(s) pair best.
- How to pair with dinner.
- How to properly store different varieties.
- What has changed and what hasn’t over the years.
- And, so much more!
At The Traveling Cheeseboard, we pride ourselves on our flexibility to fit YOUR needs.
- Looking for a classroom setting or an intimate gathering?
- Perhaps you are planning a team building event?
- A bridal shower or birthday party?
- An open house, grand opening, or conference room break snack?
We are here to take help make any event memorable!
- Tree nuts, wheat, and dairy are served unless specifically excluded.
- Please mention any allergies at time of booking, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to other dates. Contact us if your group purchases tickets separately but would like to be seated together.
If you are interested in a specific event and it is booked, please contact us directly. We will happily keep a waiting list, as we are often able to accommodate guests off of this list.
If you are interested in a specific theme, let us know!